Monday, August 06, 2007

new apartment

I'm designing the my new room. Can't decide if i like red accent walls or green. here are my ideas. There is a little nook for my studio/office stuff. oh and its smaller in real life.


3 comments:

Alisa said...

Ooo a nook! I like your planning sketches, but the green looks more tan on my monitor.

Bonnie Branson said...

red..its warm, and cozy..my room is reddish and I have a lamp that pushes it's warmth. I feel save and calm and cozy in there. it's not a bright red more like a light wine color and only on one wall too...

You know me....Id go for red!

Bonnie Branson said...

oh plus your bed spread looks like the same green and that might be too much if its also on the walls. Teh green bed stands out more, but not jarring...if it's that color in real life.