Before I was talking how the gate on my door made me nervous. The one that required 2 keys (a skeleton and padlock) to open it. Somehow i accepted it becuase no one else had a problem with it. I don't know, maybe it will stop assassins. Should I worry about that?
So this morning I was on my way out the door to a someplace with internet before work when my gate would not unlock. after trying for 10 minutes I called Loh, the super or somthing and he came to help. then he ran off to get more help. This was really staring to freak me out. what if there were a fire inside and i couldn't get out? its a bad idea to ever lock yourself in anywhere where you need a key to get out. yes. Loh didn't come back for while and the taxi was on its way to take me to work. finally i kicked open the gate with a jumping front kick. i guess 2 years of karate finally did some good. so with my door frame busted and the gate wide open, i left. i tried calling Loh to tell him about the door but my phone said i need to 'top up' so i left a note with the guard.
3 comments:
I hope they don't charge you for breaking the door frame.
Oh Cynthea, You sound like a mother! haha
dammit I wish I had been there to see that.
Post a Comment