It’s 2:30am in Kuala Lumpur, what time is it in New York?
I blew out the electricity in half my outlets when I tried to plug in my surge protector. I have 1:30 hours battery left on my laptop and I am scared to death of trying to plug the power plug..
I don’t live a hotel. I live in an apartment in Selangar. Which is like saying I live in NYC but really live somewhere in Long Island where I would have to drive to the train. I think this place is kind of ghetto but maybe it’s normal for all the 30 story apartment buildings to have little canals running behind them into a manmade pond over yonder.
My apartment is kind of cute. I looks like a small version of Jose’s mother house. I have porcelain floors. A couch, full size bed, tv (that doesn’t work now) and cute fridge. The bathroom has a large corner window in it so I could watch someone bath from my bed or the couch or the dinning area. The toilet leaks and there is no hot water. And I don’t have a phone yet to call that guy who is not a super.
I went shopping today with my bosses assistant. We went to a place that was exactly like Super Wal-mart. It was great because I get lost in walmart even in the States. So I bought a pan, bowel, plate, pasta, sauce, milk (Dutch Lady) chocolate milk and orange juice. No alarm clock. I forgot to pack it and my phone reads the time for the satellite it can not see. Plus it’s dead not.
I think I will wait until to got the 24 hour 7-11. Everything here is supposedly 24 hours but half the stores looked closed in the daytime. Plus I don’t see anybody walking. Everyone has a car or motorbike of some sort. I want one. Or even a bike but I can’t ride a bike on the highway which how I could get to ikea mall or cinema.
Once I get online I need to find a Malaysia power plug for my computer. I can risk blowing it out too.
No comments:
Post a Comment