I’m at the friendster cafe watching a football game on tv. I still don’t know who is playing. I saw kids playing soccer outside today. I wish I had brought my cleats. I still don’t have an alarm clock or watch. Maybe 7-11 has one.
Oh yeah I am the animation faculty after this week. There is one other teacher but her class will end this week. So I plan to focus on the bouncing ball and drawing cartoon characters ‘not as pretty pictures’ just like in Eiser’s class. But then apply that in flash. I need a plug for my computer.
I found out why I blew out my electricity. The converter I used allowed too much power through. I am now using the big thing Cynthea gave me which has a switch for low and high. Still I fear for my computer which is my life.
Wish me luck tomorrow on waking up:)
4 comments:
You should complain to radio shack and ask them what the point of a conversion plug is if it doesnt also allow the right amount of power thru.
How is Malaysia otherwise? Are they going to take you sightseeing at all?
Glad to hear from you. Hope your computer problems get sorted out. Your apartment sounds cute, you should post a sketch of it if you're able. Is your hot water on only in the mornings maybe?
this is extremely awesome. good readin', thanks.
-allan!
Man..I thought you were leaving THIS WEEK. I was going to call you to say goodbye! And I saw you online the other night...pooo
I feel like a jerk!
How is Malaysia??
Post a Comment