Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Place

I still have to write about top up, but for now I wanted to show some of my studio apartment. I still don't have a camera so here's a few sketches.

This scared me at first. I don't know why i would need a padlock or a gate to my door that is inside a secured apartment building.


This is the view from the door. my bed is behind the couch. To the right of the near table is the shower window. a very large mirror is on the left wall. you can see the shower window in the reflection.

My view is nice. I'm on the 11th floor and look over other high rises and beyond that i think is a rain forest with power lines.


This is my shower. I have taken only one hot shower when the electric power worked. you can see this threw the window from my bed or the couch. It actually reads "Electric Power."

4 comments:

Tricia in Kansas said...

my shower is a shower head in the corner of my bathroom. I have to watch myself shower in my sink's window.

Tricia in Kansas said...

Mirror. Mirror is what I meant. Anyway, at least you have a tub and curtain.

Bonnie Branson said...

cool

Alisa said...

cool sketches! Your apartment looks nice.