Today I decided to finally use the scary stove. I can't even call it a stove. I have 2 burners on my counter. under the counter is a large tank of something that lights the burners. actually i still have to light them with a match, but first i must turn on the big blue tank. It read "Propane." The only thing i know about propane is that Hank from King of the Hill is always priding himself on how Propane is a cleaner burning than I don't know...but anway I tried using it to cook my pasta. yeah I bought pasta and Prego and olive oil. First the whole apartment smelled like gas but it went away or i got used to it. Then I ate my pasta and i kept thinking it tastes like gas...then i was feeling kind of really gross. so I came back to the Friendster cafe and I am eating a yummy club with bacon and egg on it too. here's my stove:

It has occurred to more than once that my condo is a ghetto fire trap. so i drew a plan of my escape in case of a fire. First i don't trust my electricity. there is no need for every outlet to have 235v of power and now there's the propane oh and lets not forget the gate which i will no long lock once they replace it.
4 comments:
This is classic, maybe not fun times for you but good readin' for us!
HAHAHA and I LOVE the drawings!!
I can't believe you let bad milk happen to you, considering you wouldn't even do the test smell for me. I pity your plight, I really do. Bad milk has happened to me in chug form. It's never a good time.
one starving musician came by to say: your plan of escape drawing might perhaps be the best drawing ever.
j.e.
awh thank you :)
Post a Comment