Sunday, September 02, 2007

The*se are in case B*g Br*ther is watching

Everyone may hate me for this but I can't take pictures. I was told that no place sells disposable cameras. everyone uses digital ones and can buy one for 300 US dollars. I'm not buying electronics here. I don't want to deal when them blowing up when I try to plug them in a different outlet.

so here are a few places I’ve been from photos I found online…

This is the Eye on Mala*ysia Farris wheel. It’s pretty cool and so cheesy. I love it. They also have a fountain laser light show with the Visit *alaysia commercial that I saw on the plane. The lyrics are… Mallla*aaaysiaa*a the Asian true paradise. You can do all the things in the commercial that only people with herpes get to do in the States.

I also saw the Petrona*s Twin Towers and there is of course a mall at the bottom. A big mall. They have little statues of it in the gift shops just like the Empire State Building. I love it because they have also put the mall on the plaque. I should buy a few. Oh and there’s a large pool where kids can swim on one side but the water flows down into a fountain so every time I see the water squirt up I think of all the kid pee there must be shooting beautifully in the air.

This is part of the fountain. I saw this and thought it would be a cool picture. I see someone else thought so too.

And..I saw Chinatown and was expecting to fall through a portal to “CHINATOWN” because I know that you can always buy fake LV and Lollex but, I like our Chinatown much more. There’s more traffic and fish juices on the ground, plus surprisingly fake “I heart NY” t-shirts are cheaper than “I heart KL” shirts.

No comments: