Monday, September 24, 2007

...

So about 10 minutes ago I canceled my plans to go to an Island Resort this weekend lagunaredang.com I don't know if it was the right choice. KL I think is growing on me. If only I had known that I could drive with my US license before now. I've been hanging out with people and thats cool. I know it's only for 2 days and I would get to snorkel in the ocean. I kind of want to see people I know. I guess I could make friends there. The beach is what I've been talking about since I've been here but I think I'm tired of going places alone. I don't know. Is this just dumb? I thought about going to Korea and asked Maya if that was even possible but it wasn't. I think I only wanted to go there to see Tricia.

No comments: