Yay. I made it. I got totally lost yesterday. I took a train to the metro and walked from the Colosseo back to the main train station where my Hotel was hiding the whole time.
At the moment I'm trying to pretend to not notice the maid in traditional black and white uniform cleaning my room. Can I just leave? I mean the door is open and she seems really busy. I don't think I have to worry about my stuff here. Plus its awkward that I just watched her push the two twin beds together. oh wait i have to use the bathroom. oh no. am I supposed to tip? I don't know but if I do I should do that at the end of the stay and not now yes? Ok she can see that I'm drying my socks on the window sill and my jacket on the window door. wow this is really thorough. She is now vacuuming the wood floor. This place looks pretty nice.
"Arrivedercci"
Me: Thank you very much.
When do I say Ciao or do I said Arrivederla er Arriverdercci
5 comments:
That's so cool you're in Rome! Aren't the drivers there crazy?? Will you have time to see the basilica? It's pretty impressive.
Arrivederci is formal, Ciao is informal. Gratzie is thank you, although I think I'm spelling all of this wrong... make sure to drink a cappuccino and put 1 sugar in there. It's heavenly.
I almost forgot the most important part: GOOD LUCK WITH THE RUN!!! :D
I am the worst art history student ever. I dont remember what the Basilica is. OH yes i love me some cappuccino. I've been playing this game of different ways to say hello and good bye with everyone. they seem to enjoy it :) yay ciao!
That's ok because I forgot the name of the Vatican!!!! When I said basilica I meant Vatican, but I see you went to the Pantheon which is a good substitute! I'm enjoying your pictures.
Oh Christi this is so cool! I didn't know when you were going over! Bah!
I'm sorry I'm such a bad friend
Good luck!
Post a Comment