Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Right now I'm in Lucca at the Internet Point. Its a place with a western union, telephone booth and a fax machine. I rented a bike to ride on top of the city's out side wall. I also road in the town a bit. I wish I could have rented the bike all night because I don't feel like being lost in the cold at 11pm again. It's going to happen. That's what I think I'm going to remember about Italy the most...walking down dark streets with deep doorways and no people around. I need a scarf. Ok so I'm about to head back to my boarding school style hostel on the other end of town. first here are some pictures from Rome and one from Florence. I would add more but I have to use internet time to look for places to stay and more places to find internet later.

Sistine Chapel

St Peter's Cathedral



Roma at night

Dell'Accademia, Florence

1 comment:

GOGOPEDRO said...

I've always wanted to see the basillica.