In case you wondered if I got my milk and cheese...Mom finally came home from work and pick them up on the way. Yay Mom :)
I feel defeated because after the 3rd mile of my 10k my IT band started to swell up. This sucks. It feels better after ice and Aleeve. I would cycle the rest but the rec center has already closed. Mom's cat likes to use my stretch time to steal pets.
Oh that thing about humans misusing the gift of speech- I believe that was in Gulliver's Travels- that people lie and animals don't. That is not true. Animals totally lie. I know this because the dog and cat have 3 feeding times and they know it. still, they try to hit up food from anyone who walks through the door. They cry, they whine, they give affection as if they were Mogwai after midnight.
I'm thinking of starting the caucus race animation of Jose and his money...running circles in water trying to get dry. I would draw Tricia of Florence with a job but she hasn't contributed to the Leukemia Society for my Marathon.
2 comments:
You didn't say "donate money to the foundation", you said "can I have money, any amount will do". And I said yes.
ok well now you know the deal. i got some kansas night photos for you :)
Post a Comment