I am so pissed. I'm a 15 year old kid that can't go anywhere and can't contact a living soul to fix this problem.
wallah! the internet.
It's 10:30 Friday night in Ark City Kansas and all I want is milk for my tea and cheddar cheese for my egg sandwich. However the "Town" Jeep my dad left for me thinks I'm trying to steal it. I unlocked the door with the key and BEEP BEEP BEEP the alarm sounds. The street is dead and I know everyone inside their house can hear this. I can even hear the echo answering in the distance. So I called my dad on his cell and he did not pick up. So i called again and again. then I called mom. no answer. then I texted both of them to call me because the car thinks I want to steal it although I shoved a key in the ignition.
Dillions (the grocery store) is only 5 or 6 blocks away, but I can't walk there alone. It's way too dark and I can't take my dog to the store. What happened to the street lights? It's safer to walk in Harlem.
GRRRR this stupid car. I want go to the store before it closes but I think it already has. Now if the car will let me in I will have to drive to the super walmart, which I don't want to do, because it is so far. Oh yeah this jeep has a special way of operating... my dad showed me earlier today. "You have to start it in 3rd then when hear it make a knock switch it into Drive. When you come to a red light you have to put back in 3rd. Remember you can't this out of town it won't make it." He told me like 5 times to not leave town. I told him I would probably only go to the store. Why does it have an alarm system?
Also I am sitting in front a 4 foot widescreen tv that doesn't work. Apparently the the bulb or something burnt out and costs $300 to replace. Doesn't that sound like buying a new tv?
No comments:
Post a Comment