Friday, January 02, 2009
rats on 14th street
A while back I saw Lisa Loeb perform at my job. I have a cool job. Anyway, I was video taping her without knowing that it wasn't allowed. My camera's memory was almost full and this rat footage was some how really important for me to save. somehow more important than having more footage of Lisa Loeb, whom I've crushed on since I was 15. So I could only taped a few songs, but I promised I wouldn't post them. Anyway, I accidentally deleted them. I do have a still picture which I don't think she would care if I post it.
One of the songs I taped was "Truthfully" and since I couldn't post it and it's deleted anyway, I found it on youtube. The song actually starts at 1:18
Since I seem to be posting old photos and video here are some New Year's resolutions I've come up with...
1. empty my camera and post pictures and video that I've had since May.
2. play more video games. I thought i could do this on Saturdays after running practice.
3. run a marathon.
4. raise $5,900 for Leukemia
5. get into playing my sax again
6. Make more 5 and 10 second animations
7. finish my own film this year
8. eat healthier cheaper food
9. save more money
10. keep my room clean
11. join a yoga class
12. watercolor
13. reintroduce my stomach to free-range meat
14. take more video
15. draw more
16. be on time for work
17. learn enough Italian to get by and learn enough Spanish for the same
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment