Sunday, October 19, 2008

I feel like I'm going to throw up tangerine seeds.6 or 7 or them.maybe 9. I bought tangerines for the first time. They were part of my homemade egg mcmuffin brunch. Now I picture baby tangerine trees incubating in my belly. I feel so sick. Should I try to throw up? I can't risk losing my egg muffin and hazelnut coffee.

I have the most awesome bruise of a soccer ball imprint on my thigh.

Thursday is the ASIFA open screening and I plan to show the lighthouse animation there. Hopefully finished but if not I will show it anyway. I don't know what happened to me for the past month and a half. Guess I've been too depressed and gave up on art in a way. But recently I've had the urge to study Hopper and other Ashcan school painters. This means I need to visit the Whitney.

I also need to take more pictures with my digital camera. It's silly to have unlimited film and not use it. Here are a few I took the other day...












Cynthea wanted me to draw a mermaid. Here it is

3 comments:

Tricia in Kansas said...

nice. that is one classy ass mermaid. Draw me an alien.

Bonnie Branson said...

The Ashcan's are the BEST. i love them tooooo! :-)

You know the story behind their name right?
Ashcan= Trashcan.

Christi said...

hahaha I didn't know that. why?