
In other news, my landlord is threatening to take legal action unless they receive this months and last months rent by Oct. 3rd. On top of that, they have an employee who is now claiming she is a lawyer. I would love to see what goes on in that office. I bet its like a sitcom. "YOU! Be the attorney today!" I should have known something was up when I saw that their restroom had two toilets side by side with no divider.

one more thing.
I DID NOT draw this frame but I did color it. This is another "Stacy and Lisa" (as Charles Spranklin would say) and of course they are lesbians. Can't you tell? You can not? Notice the way they look at each other... the brunette is towering over the blonde. They are alone in a dimly lit setting. It is the job of one to dress the other. This is totally 1950's code for lesbian pulp. My boss is a genius and doesn't know it. oh yeah, Cynthea does't like my blurry airbrush curtains.
No comments:
Post a Comment