Wednesday, October 08, 2008

yay concert pics

I bought 4 tickets to Tegan and Sara thinking more people were coming. I kinda forgot to invite until the last minute. Anyway I was stuck with 2 extra tickets so I tried to sell them on Craig’s List , but everyone was selling their T&S tickets. I ended up selling them for drinks just so they wouldn’t go to waste. It worked out. Sara and I got “free” drinks and two random people got to see the show. 

I took my camera. Here are some burry pictures I took while trying to understand my camera

Tegan next to the EXIT sign

Sara in red light. 

Sara took the next two. She found that it worked better when the flash was on, but covered up the light.
The clock says 10:10. That's Tegan signing.

yay

Here are a few I took.
Tegan on keyboard. Sara picking something off the stage.


Sara singing something sad.


Here is a little bit of video. I know it isn't great, but its hard to steady a small camera above everyone's head.

No comments: