I have never has such delicious White Castle as I am having now. So good that I had to share that news before I watch an episode of the Tudors via netflix.
I spent the last 13 hours on a film set. Mostly standing up or running some place. They served lunch at 4:30pm. I ate standing up outside. Well it really wasn't that cold today.
I actually really like being on set. However, I am wondering what happened to the catered dinner we had the first week. I'm working for food...
OH yeah on the set I am surrounded by 5 year expired food in a dilapidated deli. Nothing is edible. Last week that was all anyone talked about. Now I see people digging into expired Doritos while fearing the ceiling plaster may fall again. I really hope I'm there when they tear down the set. I've been eying some Cheer, Tide and Palmolive. If you think I'm joking you are very wrong. That stuff doesn't go bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment