You are probably wondering why I waited until now. Well, I lost my debit card 2 days ago. I haven't reported it lost/stolen yet because I'm hoping it is in my apartment or the bank atm. The only way I can purchase online now is by using my mastercard, which was hitting my credit limit. So, I had to first pay mastercard, then wait for that payment to clear before I could book a flight.
Two days ago, I thought 279 was too much for my budget. Now, I'm looking for 300 xmas day, one-way. I will have to figure out the return flight later, because I just can't afford a 400 dollar ticket right now.
My other options are: amtrak, but that will get there morning of the 26th, and craigslist rideshare, but i wont be lucky enough to find one. This is my ad http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/rid/1518141006.html
so if you are heading out there...let me know.
Here are some pictures from my camera:
My apartment



Sound is loud- I would mute it.









No comments:
Post a Comment