Sunday, August 30, 2009

idea for mr clean



I started thinking about the filthiness of the Flintstones home. Even if Wilma cleaned all day, her cleaning equipment and household appliances consist of furry wisecracking mammals and tamed dinosaurs. The kitchen fossett is a mammoth's trunk. After cleaning the surfaces must be covered in thin film of mammoth snot. So I figured what they need is Mr. Cleanstone*, because he gets rid of dino dirt and feet grime and furry coffee maker grease and mammoth snot.

*for real mr. clean is a sailor, not a genie.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know Mr Clean was a sailor. But i agree, he would be greatly needed. I like how you also posted up the working sketch as well. Really nice. Are you going to do a whole series of revamped ad products?

Christi said...

Oh thank you thank you :)

I have no idea. I really like ads so I might play around with more ideas.

Alisa said...

This is SO awesome! Love the color treatment too.

Christi said...

Thank you:)