ha ha ha ha ha that is awesome. We accidentally left one of our coworkers behind today, I think she looked the same.
thanks. Somehow I thought of you while coloring this. Coloring is kind of hard. I really wasn't trying to make this look like a kid's color job.
But i like the kinda kiddie coloring. It looks as if a kid thought it up himself one day after the parents left him behind again. It gives it more character. I really like it christi.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha that is awesome. We accidentally left one of our coworkers behind today, I think she looked the same.
thanks. Somehow I thought of you while coloring this. Coloring is kind of hard. I really wasn't trying to make this look like a kid's color job.
But i like the kinda kiddie coloring. It looks as if a kid thought it up himself one day after the parents left him behind again. It gives it more character. I really like it christi.
Post a Comment