I've been trying to put my new place together. It is still a mess so forgive me.

This is the window frost film from home depot.

You can cut it to fit a few different dimensions. That's a picture of Rebecca I took with my 35mm manual. It's sitting by my bungee, spray sunblock and a Halloween chatkie gift that I feel guilty about throwing out.

If this were Cribs I would now say "This is were the procrastination happens" literately. It took me a long time to build a makeshift canopy that did not look like a fort. Before, I had some old curtains dividing my bedroom from my living room. Those curtains got on my nerves. I'm thinking of buying a canopy bed so first thought I would try it out. Yes, I'm a girlie-girl sometimes. I use to have a canopy until I switched to a daybed. Since I've lived in NY I have not bought a bed. I used to sleep on an icky musician's futon which smelled of beer and dust until my neighbors offered me their full-size when they upgrade to a queen.
My computer is sitting on a school desk from the school across the street. It was perfectly good after I pulled the leg into place.
Oh yeah Tricia keeps asking what the other side looks like. It's more cluttered now, at least until I install my organizing things. Here is was it looked like a few weeks ago...


3 comments:
Oooo I like the bed curtains! You get some nice filtered light through them.
I'll really enjoy sleeping in that bed.
YAY thanks Alisa :)
Tricia, I really hope your mother read that and gives you another "I accept your alternative lifestyle" speech.
Post a Comment