Mostly I've been running and animating myself running. I'm so terrified I'm going to injure myself but I'm taking it pretty easy except for last practice when I ran 4 miles without walking at all. That hurt the next day.
Anyway, as part of my fundraising I baked cookies last night. I need to bake more. Plus I am building a site to sort of persuade people to contribute. I don't think anyone will buy me looking determined while gazing over a mountaintop, so I tried to draw myself running. Yeah, I'm not finished but here is another work in progress.
7 comments:
that is not a good choice for running shoes. Basketball players left those behind in the 60's. Something about disfigured tendons and destroyed arches...
How much have you raised so far?
Oh hey, since you are drawing pictures as a method of willing the gods to favor you into money, will you draw me having a month-long job to persuade the pantheon to give me a job for a month? Barmaid, dog walker, whatever.
hi Tricia, so far 310.00.
oh i have Asics. i just drew the chucks cus they are cuter i think. and i dont run with music anymore but when i did i ran with my discman:)
sure i will draw you a picture. I dont know if it will get you a job. I've never seen a resume like that but then again I have a pic of myself hugging a big laundry box of JOB. i think it worked. yay does this mean you will contribute too?
Of course I'll contribute! Well, wait. Is it a "pledge" or money in hand? Because clearly I can't do much for you right here.
I would love it if my resume was like your page. It would be the coolest resume every because it would be for a person who has done next to nothing noteworthy in her entire life. "Why is this such a kickass resume?" "I don't know, scroll down and see if she's in art... well, let's try the references and see if they can tell us..." Trick them into being interested.
it's a pledge in my name. i have a link to it on my side bar. it's the one that says leukemia.
which page do you want your resume to look like?
haha~ that's sooo cute! you should post more animation, they're cool. :)
p.s. best chocolate chip cookies ever: http://smittenkitchen.com/2008/01/chocolate-chip-cookies/
Thanks Amy, I'll try this one this week.
Sure I can post more animations...
Post a Comment