What I mean to say is this is no ordinary hole punch. it is a 600 dollar hole punch and I will be the only person i know to own one. the last hole punch i used was about 5 years ago at SVA. but now...i can study animation on my own.
Okay, more goals:
I want to sail.
I want to play in a big band.
I think go to Korea was on there but Yes, go to Korea and Japan this year.
paint my room.
Figure out my storyboard for Two Socks.
Right now I have more than 300 panels and I'm really not sure if it flows, makes sense, is too obvious, is to vague. it's hard to arrange them. i almost wish i could print them out and arrange them on a board. hmm i really think i should.

This is what I've been wasting my time on because I get confused in my board. How many cut aways can i have? anyway I've been little weirded out by an email from aniboom saying that they saw my "film" Two Socks online and would like me to enter it in there contest. I was like ???? I have no flm. I have an animatic but it isn't up online anywhere. I once had an old animatic on youtube. but It was set to private.
5 comments:
That is one EXPENSIVE hole punch
what color are you going to paint your room?
Hi Bonnie,
yeah is it expensive.
Hi Anonymous,
I'm painting my corner and window wall red-pinkish...its hard to tell in the bucket but i hope it will look good.
ha ha, i love the trust you put in that bucket of paint.
what's the difference with a animation hole punch and a regular hole punch?
Post a Comment