
I finally painted my corner studio.

This is my friend at work. I still don't know his name. He's been with me since Generation Jets.

This guy has a name but i don't know it. He's my new friend at home. One of my students in KL gave him to me.

Chessboard on a Building

Snow in Kansas

The doorknob fell off the main door of my building. it was hard to get outside.

Tegan and Sara at Webster Hall. Or two blurry people with instruments.

christimas dino in front of AMNH

This is MorningSide Park. I took it while jogging one morning. That was the one and only time I woke up that early.

I took this for Tricia, but I think Rebecca de Strand will appreciate it too.
3 comments:
Well that must be Grassroots. I can think of no other place where they put toilet paper on chains.
I like the Morningside photo!
Ooo I like your studio nook! Also, it's funny the number of site hits I get from Malaysia now, all through YOUR site, ironically.
moar pictures!!!
Post a Comment