i suck as a person because i don't know how to fax and I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone. Isn't faxing something that died in the the late 90's? if it didn't then it should have. zip file or pdf i can do. email. place in an envolope and walk 15 blocks and 2 avenues i can do. i can't use phone lines. i don't even own one. I have an office phone and i'm not too sure how to use it. I don't call out. I only receive. still i don't see a fax device on it so that means i would have to search the place for one. peaking around corners looking for the machine. I'd feel dirty doing that. i also don't know how to in-office-mail. there is not a secretary on my floor.
oh no i just relized that Reader's Digest never paid me. assholes.
2 comments:
Don't be embarassed. It's an archaic piece of machinery and I think you can use that attitude when you ask for instructions. And besides, I'm sure that lurking around corners is a lot more weird than not knowing how to use a fax machine.
"I don't call out. I only receive."
That sounds like a personality flaw.
Post a Comment