Monday, December 03, 2007

BITCHES

If i ever feel home sick for my old apartment all i have to do is use the internet and eventually my connection will fail. at that point i shake my fists and growl "BITCHES."

Then I head down to Jose's room, barge in when no one in there. climb over some shredded not so recycled paper and unplug both the netgear and modem, wait 15 seconds and replug. Then i go back to my computer and check the connection. I repeat if necessary.

"BITCHES" is the network name for our wireless router. It made perfect sense. Netgear is a little shit. Our first netgear (Cynthea's Netgear) was finally laid to rest at some point and Tricia's netgear took over. We named it "BITCHES" as well. Tricia gave the Netgear to Jose, Brian and me when she when left for Korea.

Now I am trying to upload my entire website folder by folder. Netgear is having lots of fun with that.

No comments: