I'm at work and i should be working but i can't get this image out of my head. it's a pretty bad drawing but i needed let it out so i can be productive. thats a lobster oven mitt behind her head.
hey thanks. what i didnt meantion was that there's another housewife going down on her. the image in my head today is the wedding ring skidding across the kitchen floor. when i get time i really want to storyboard the scene- so hilarious
that drawing is pretty cute, but I had envisioned the lobster oven mitt as one big claw, so that the top of the claw is one horn, and the bottom of the claw is the other devil horn. Either way, it's funny as hell.
Oh shit. is that what she meant? I didnt think of that. I guess i was thinking the fingers went in the long exoskeleton, the thumb into belly - opening it like a big mouth, and the claws just dangled off the sides to make it lobster-like.
5 comments:
That's a really funny drawing.
Thanks.
hey thanks. what i didnt meantion was that there's another housewife going down on her. the image in my head today is the wedding ring skidding across the kitchen floor. when i get time i really want to storyboard the scene- so hilarious
You're a teacher? Wow. That is cool Charlie. It's good to know that someone I know is out there getting a salary.
Where did you find this AC ring?
that drawing is pretty cute, but I had envisioned the lobster oven mitt as one big claw, so that the top of the claw is one horn, and the bottom of the claw is the other devil horn. Either way, it's funny as hell.
Oh shit. is that what she meant? I didnt think of that. I guess i was thinking the fingers went in the long exoskeleton, the thumb into belly - opening it like a big mouth, and the claws just dangled off the sides to make it lobster-like.
Post a Comment