Monday, October 24, 2005

Just so you know...

I was walking to the mall for a Subway sandwich when i tried to pay my sprint bill. they had been calling me all morning. so i wanted to be a good costumer for change.

"just so you know..." the sprint automated operator is very bitchy and intimidating.
she says things like "JUST so you know...your balance isssss... $137.00"

Since when do machines start sentences with "Just so you know..???"

Why does IT have to have such an obvious attitude?

To scare people like me who forget they are talking to a machine. I guess that's how they make people pay up. they might as well have a hard brooklyn leg-breaker talking. actually that might be fun.

I forgot my glasses today and i have a huge headache and working overtime as i type this...

My work still hasn't paid me. grrr. Everyone else was paid on Thursday but here is...monday. tomorrow i'm gonna go up there and collect. Just so you know... Bluesky you haven't paid me and sprints on my ass.

one more thing... i woke up to construction men outside my window. I no longer have the view in the photo i posted before. I managed to take a photo my favorite building. it's white and slender and the setting for the next film i start.

No comments: