Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I don’t own a DVD burner

Yeah I really suck right now. I stayed up half the week to finish my animatic and didn’t finish and furthermore- I couldn’t have made a dvd if I had finished.

So my next goal- other than paying rent (and utilities sometime soon) and food- is to buy a dvd burner and a dazzle to import video. Everyone I know has a burner and would let me use it- but I know I need this to be a real person. it's like owning a stapler.

So then I can be listening to records on my vintage phonograph and sipping gourmet coffee brewed from my French press and still be doing actual productive things like exporting my animation so people can watch it on their tv’s and dvd players and not just their internet. I hate myself sometimes.

I did make the deadline however. There’s something a little exciting about waiting in that very long line at the main branch of the post office aiming to make the day’s postmark. Like the last long stretch of your marathon. And then you get to go to macy’s for groceries yum.

They don’t sell bread at Macy’s. Don’t try to find the wonderbread or even 12 grain. They do have everything bagels though. Oh this lady down there told me that every night the sandwiches and salads are “buy one get one free” after 8 i think. You can get one of each ;)

Right now I’m looking at a bag of dried fruit and not hungry. Weird how just knowing you have something to eat tomorrow makes you not hungry. I have a Greek salad in the fridge.

More panels you can only see online…






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dvd and cd copiers can come in great use for storing information and many other ideas.