Other than being way too long and like an infomercial, the overall message made sense... but I guess all general advice makes sense.
So, here it is, here's the secret. Here's what I learned on one of my god days:
- Stop wasting your time hating smug bastards and stupid assholes.
- Focus on positive things and stuff to be thankful for
- Set extremely high goals
- Don't give up
There was some other BS about the "law of attraction" which was really their main pitch. I can't say I buy into it, however I am looking for "inspirational" images for my goals collage...so far it reminds me of a context map with clips of my favorite movies.
I want this loft, Universe... and world peace.
Back to the other things, the ones I paraphrased and bulleted...
I can't help but be a little sarcastic about it, but I do think it's right. Positive thinking works in running marathons. I ran two fucking marathons of course I can pay rent and bills and get out of dept right?

2 comments:
didn't someone die in one of his "Secret" retreats? like a giant sweat lodge with a ton of people and someone died of dehydration?
yeah that was really fucked up.
I think that was one of the self-help guys who was interviewed for the book/documentary. I mean I don't think the author had anything to do with sweat lodges.
Post a Comment