Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello World,

I am gathering my files, program cds, and backing up bookmarks to prepare for the reformation of my computer in order to download more 30 day trials of A*obe programs.

My Animation team, The Giants, lost the championship last night. Thank to you everyone who voted for us. The Spartans just had a larger team. The good news is that my websites are up and running again. Newly designed christibertelsen.com (still a little buggy) and my donation page, seechristirun.com

The sooner I hit $1000 donation mark the sooner I will show a new background of Brooklyn :)

I'm going to animate another short piece for Adasport. I need to get *fterEffects on my computer first. Here is a frame of the idea... shhhh. I'm not supposed to tell.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Aw poop! And I even voted! Looking forward to your next short though.

Christi said...

Thanks for voting :) I hope my next one will be good.