Long before Chase began using their name as an adjective... My friends and I referred to the bank as "Chase My Money". I guess I could have made the chase logo gobbling up other banks but that's old news. Besides, this blog is really all about me.Last week my landlord was unable to deposit a Chase cashier's check from me. It was very embarrassing because not only did it look like a bad check, it wasn't even for the full amount. I've been paying rent in portions lately. I always send a cashiers check because they do not bounce. Yet, something was up. So I called Chase and they had no idea what was wrong with the check. It's not the first time I've had strange bank troubles and banks troubles which were not my fault. I would complain more but the representative was very understanding. She gave the impression that she felt that everyone else in the company was an idiot, so I liked her. Maybe it was a new tactic but it worked. She also offered to send my landlord a good faith letter.
Anyway, I hope it works out, because I don't want to switch banks. I came up with Chase-man chasing money ghosts with Jose at Applebee's.
1 comment:
very cute...and scary
Post a Comment