This is were I sat in the Met when Cynthea and I saw the Barber Of Seville

The sealing made me think of the inside of a chocolate box

We ate at Rosa Mexicana. I thought this was a wall of upside down crosses until I realized it was positions of a diver in motion. This I tried testing it with my figures around my eye.

This is my beautiful light weight bike which I carry up and down 5 flights of stairs. A few weeks ago I slipped on the mopped staircase carrying my bike and it ended on top of me. It hurt a lot. I'm feeling better with drugs.

I don't think I posted this pic...but this is the day I walked to the train and realized my shoe had a hole.

I can't see the post-its now but I believe it says "STILL WORKS"

A lot of people seem to not need their canes. I really want to see one thrown aside in real live...
I know I showed this before, but I wanted to prove my point. It also took 20 minutes to find it. So it became a small pointless mission...
My new favorite place in central park

Abominable Snowman reflection. Ok I need some new t-shirts.

Ok, this is not my idea but I was so inspired by Tricia that I took these...for you..Tricia..
Birthday Cake on 122nd

Crab legs at Marcus Garvey

Onions on 58th
No comments:
Post a Comment