Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'll write again with pictures

I'm now in Deagu- there are two spellings but I think this is ok. I'm working on saying hello, thank you , sorry and good byes in Korean so i can travel to Seoul alone perhaps tomorrow or the next day...

I went to Mokpo (I think it's how it's spelled) with Rebecca for a few days. We climbed a mountain and were kicked out of a woman's "home". The sign did say it was a restaurant. We also got lost in the ghetto and slept on the floor in a hotel.

Back in Tokyo (saturday) I had a very long day of being lost in Harajuku and Shibuya. But i saw a temple and a wedding I think. Also there was a big festival happening, but I have to look up the name. I was 30 minutes late to Sampei's show as i predicted although I was in the neighborhood for 2 hours. It was pretty awesome though. I want to take up my saxophone again. I miss jazz. No one danced though. if none of this makes sense. I will try again later. An-nyong-ee keseyo

No comments: