Wednesday, November 14, 2007

@ work- no spellcheck

There isn't really anything to do yet. I've been sitting around for 3 days. I can't complain thought. Perhaps i should work on my own ideas while I’m here.

I feel kind of sick today. Jose is one a diet that should cleanse his body of toxins in 2 weeks. So he has eaten real food in a while. Last night he drank 2 pints of warm sea saltwater and it "cleaned" himself out, he said. I didn't believe that would work so i drank it too. i thought i was going to pass out from the salt but i forced myself to finish it anyway. then i waited. nothing. nothing happen except me feeling like i was going to throw. I think my body absorbed the salt because I was craving water the whole night. I woke up and still wanted water. and sugar to balance. I keep feeling like sugar will fix it all.

Anyway before that saltwater thing happen. i came home last night to find a lamp from Jose's mother's house in our living room. I was very happy because now i won’t have to deal with "12 noon" happening when i turn on the overhead light. I cleaned up the corner for it by removing the 5 foot latter. on the other side of the room there sits a bookshelf with enough room near the wall to slip in the latter. there are some flatten boxes that need to be taken down stairs but its not a problem because there was still room. I tried to wedge the latter in but something was on the floor. i kicked it over. it was an Atari hiding behind the boxes in the latter's spot. I'm not sure if it came over with he lamp or if it has been there.

I started looking up video games today. I like games but i never play them. The ones I like the most are from the 80's. I finally found a still of Sneak N Peek. this was the very bad hide and seek game I remember playing. One player literally had to turn around while the other player hides, so they don’t see what’s happening onscreen. and if i remember this right...the music changes when the character goes outside to hide.

here is the still. there aren't a lot of places to hind in the livingroom. you could go under the couch or behind it.

No comments: