i forgot what it was like to come home with the aroma of smoke in my hair.
Rebecca and i went to o'kellys tonight. its a bar in winfield where i guess anyone my age would hangout. i ran into Anthony (my brother) and he bought me a drink. yay. then we chatted with lots of people that i dont really remember but who graduated with Anthony and Rebecca.
oh hey i don't know if Charlie is reading but we saw a girl and we couldn't tell if it was her or not. it would have been too weird to approach her because i was pretty sure it wasn't Charlie. I told them that Charlie looked more like a librarian. My brother and Rebecca both thought that sounded hot. so there you go Charlie.
funny how many people don't know a white russian or a mudslide.
then of course we came back to ark city and dined at apco-east. i don't know the real name. that's the trucker diner in the back of the gas station. no windows. oh we were going to ask to keep the menu for Tricia :)
i'm a little tipsy/tired now but i'm thinking im going to work now or maybe shower i don’t know. hopefully i wont have to redo anything tomorrow :)
4 comments:
Oh man that just made my soul melt out of jealousy. It sounds like you had the perfect night Christi. O'Kelly's and Apco. I am so jealous right now. but you know, it's not like you can't go back and get the menu.
you should go see Mrs. Young and tell her I say hi.
Numa fixed our leaky furnace last night after the people below complained about their dripping ceiling.
Unfortunately, it was not me. I didn't make it to AC for the holidays, after all. If I had, I would've definitely let you know so that I could've joined you at O'Kelly's. I've never been there, actually.
Where else can a person even drink in AC? The Tropics? The Mule Barn?
o'kelly's isnt bad. it has a wierd-walking-back-into high-school-feeling before you start drinking though. after that it was like talking to old friends that i never actually met so that was cool.
Whats the tropics?
It was South of Madison and it wasn't a very good date.
Post a Comment