So what's it say? Why do they have you on their site? How did you even find out that you are on their site?
I googled my name. If you google it too, you will see there is and option for google to translate. Google. I don't think its correct. Evidently this is for the Japanese ring tone company. I animated a 2 second sockie animation for them :) google.
ah yes. I do remember that. They should send you a shot of what it actually looks like on the phone.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So what's it say? Why do they have you on their site? How did you even find out that you are on their site?
I googled my name. If you google it too, you will see there is and option for google to translate. Google. I don't think its correct.
Evidently this is for the Japanese ring tone company. I animated a 2 second sockie animation for them :)
google.
ah yes. I do remember that. They should send you a shot of what it actually looks like on the phone.
Post a Comment