Ugh she completely freaks me out. Serioulsy. Like it freaks me out to look at her. And it's not that I think she is ugly or anything, although I do have an aversion to snouty mouths. She's just, well yeah, maybe it is the snouty mouth. She always has it open. Ugh. Snouty mouth.
There was this one girl on America's Next Top Model who was crying at a mirror because she came to the conclusion that she had a snouty mouth (she did) and couldn't figure out how to work it. So she'd be smiling coyly and then burst into tears in her hands. My god. Snouty mouths have problems.
1 comment:
Ugh she completely freaks me out. Serioulsy. Like it freaks me out to look at her. And it's not that I think she is ugly or anything, although I do have an aversion to snouty mouths. She's just, well yeah, maybe it is the snouty mouth. She always has it open. Ugh. Snouty mouth.
There was this one girl on America's Next Top Model who was crying at a mirror because she came to the conclusion that she had a snouty mouth (she did) and couldn't figure out how to work it. So she'd be smiling coyly and then burst into tears in her hands. My god. Snouty mouths have problems.
Post a Comment