
After an almost two month hiatus I am back to working on the bottle film. This frame is part of the footage from over the weekend. If the weather is decent, Gina and I will be shooting this coming weekend too.
This film is shot outside without permits- that's just the way I roll. There is one issue, the location in which my characters attend class (or just hang out on it's campus) charges thousands of dollars per hour for a commercial film shoot. I called and wrote to the manager explaining how this personal, shoe-string budget film, without a cast or crew was not by any means "commercial," but the school sees it otherwise.
So, what can I do? Sneak the shots. So, I load up my film equipment into my travel backpack and walk around like a tourist. It helps that my actors are 4 inches tall. Now, I must workout how I am getting the ladder to Morningside Park next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment