Friday, February 25, 2011

Good Morning

It's 7am and I'm awake which means I'm feeling better... because I was up all night writing a grant proposal.

I've been sick for the past week and Nyquil put me to bed at a reasonable hour. Now that my head is not full of cheese my right arm is in pain once again and I'm slipping into my habits.

At this moment I feel like I'm doing something more vain than ever before... gather published articles about my work for the bibliography section of a grant (which is due Tuesday). It actually never occurred to me to copy those, I think there's only 3. My best article was on the front page of the Arkansas City Traveler if for no other reason, because the next headline read "Winfield plagued by pink water." Yes.

So yeah this grant thing. I'm attacking it like a timed test. I've spent too much time over the years trying to discover who I am or what my art truly means. I just need to finished it and I hope it doesn't ask for an income budget because I don't have one. I hope I'm not writing my proposal this poorly...

Oh yeah, and if anyone has a special phone with the QR Code application will you let me know if this thingie works?









No comments: