I usually don't watermark but this is the image I just sent off.Yes, another night of not sleeping. Didn't plan on it. I started drawing this picture earlier today. After showing Nelson, he suggested I finish it with pen and ink. It sounded like a good idea only my pen and ink went on vacation. After hours of cleaning they were in obvious places. Anyway, this isn't really real. I scanned the marker and pencil separately and added photoshop shadows. I hope it looks like Vreeland and not too cartoony. The referenced image showed her as much older. I wanted to flatter her as much possible since the person asking for the drawing shared her last name. I wonder if I could animate this.
I'm working more these days. It's great except for making time to run and sleep. Eventually, I will get paid. My landlord came by with the exterminator today. He didn't mention all the back rent, but I made a point to tell him that I'm getting more jobs now. He seemed happy about that. I forgot about the tub and leaky bathroom ceiling (once in a while). That will be for another time... like when I don't feel like a squatter. Hope it all stays together until then.
3 comments:
Love the look of this! Nice treatment.
Thanks Alisa :)
-Christi
arg google/blogger
i like it. i want to see more stuff that looks like this.
Post a Comment