
This painting has been rolled up since 2004. I just pulled it -along with everything else- out of storage. I can't afford to store my old paintings, record players, animation bond and suit cases anymore, so I rented a car by the hour, got lost for a few hours and brought the stuff back to my studio apartment.

First I used hook and wire as a pulley system.

Then I used the hollow closet sliding doors to add more ground to the dresser for standing the latter.

This was actually maybe the stupidest thing I've done in this apartment. I should have had a spotter because the doors were very weak and I weigh a lot. I had the saddest crash pad made of sofa cushions and laundry bags. I'm sorry I didn't take a photo of that.
2 comments:
I can't believe you put that thing back up. I remember crashing in the half of the bed you let me borrow and looking up at it, making fun of it and you defending it. Wishing for a job so I didn't have to look at it all damn day.
you don't have to look at it. i like it.
Post a Comment