
I made this a few weeks before xmas while I was in my RENT phase again. I had an idea for a xmas animated card using character from the show, but it became too celebrate to finish before xmas. Oh and I don't have Flash.
So, I went to Kansas for a weeks and started a pixelation project using my dad's mustang. I really love that car, but the car does not like snow, ice or all wheel drive. Anyway the project got big and I quit for a the time being to make some cash. This past weekend I drove a cargo van for a film production in Queens and Sleepy Hollow while freezing and drawing a storyboard for another short film. Both projects are over now.
Still looking for more cash gigs because employment doesn't even cover my rent. Thankfully, my landlord has been understanding. My mini storage was not so much. They have a policy that after a payment is late the renter must personalty come in and make a payment. Well I haven't made a payment since I lost my credit card that the account was linked to. And so my account was overdue beu had threatened to clip my lock and begin the auction process today, if I had not pay a significant portion of the bill yesterday. So, after depositing my check I ran over to storage. When that was settled I went up to grab my video, The Bawdy Guard, (a movie I made in high school). I got lost in a time warp of pictures and sketchbooks. This all made me think about how I really need to finish the film I was diligently working on in September. Materials cost money. Speaking of costly materials.I never realized how expensive a 50 sheet pad of Bienfang Graphics 360 Marker Paper was. 10 bucks at AI Friedman. I bought tracing paper instead.
2 comments:
This is awesome. I hope you do more pixelation and Pixel animation as well. lol.
I always want to do both but never do....excuses excuses.
Did that cd I gave you work out for you?
Thank you :) I want to too.
Oh I need to test out the goods ;)
I was going to install today, but got detracted with applying for jobbies. Au Bon Pain is awesome for having free wifi. I sat for 3 hours with a buck/75 coffee.
Post a Comment