Is it like a Lucky Charms marshmallow or a Stay Puft? Or one of those nasty dehydrated ones in hot chocolate packets that get instantly squishy?Very cute. I like it.
thanks :)its like lucky charms but a sea theme cereal. so i have to throw out the reading cereal runes gag.
is there an octopus marshmallow? That would have to be the most difficult one to make. But there must be an anglerfish.
I don't know what an anglerfish would look like, but i did draw a octopus marshmallow. it looked kind of like a pac-man ghost.
ewww anglerfish marshmallow....not tasty
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is it like a Lucky Charms marshmallow or a Stay Puft? Or one of those nasty dehydrated ones in hot chocolate packets that get instantly squishy?
Very cute. I like it.
thanks :)
its like lucky charms but a sea theme cereal. so i have to throw out the reading cereal runes gag.
is there an octopus marshmallow? That would have to be the most difficult one to make. But there must be an anglerfish.
I don't know what an anglerfish would look like, but i did draw a octopus marshmallow. it looked kind of like a pac-man ghost.
ewww anglerfish marshmallow....not tasty
Post a Comment