I didn’t know the new refrigerator would show up today. The two moving guys helped me pull out everyone’s food and all the rotten food (the old fridge let everything melt). Then installed the new fridge. I realized half way through this that they would expect a tip. Only I was completely broke and told them I didn’t have any cash.
Moving guy: No cash at all?
Me: Uh yeah hold on, I’ll check.
I ran to my room and found my last 3 dollars. I had to give them something. Then I remembered the Trader Joe's merlot I bought for La bohème in the park which was never actually rescheduled like the park’s people told me it would. So I bartered my wine as a tip. They were hesitant at first and asked if it was any good. I assured them that it was. So the guy took it and the other guy picked up my 3 dollars on the way out. Asshole.
I’m going to draw a picture of this soon.
1 comment:
psh~ some people just can't be satisfied. >_O At least you got a new fridge!
Post a Comment