Thursday, September 21, 2006
plane
I wanted to play around with tone from manga studio :)
so here's my crazy plane which doesn't move in perspective. maybe someday it will...but for now I was curious to see what this style would look like.
Plus i wanted to play with an HD widescreen format. which didn't seem to matter since my Premiere will only take 720x480 or smaller. So I made a ghetto mask in Flash... I guess it's like Flash-Cinemascope. (720x 304)
Oh this is new to me: HDTV does not cater to 2.40 ratio right? so if I'm watching say Chicago on a very expensive HDTV will I still see bars at the top and bottom? I mean I just want a longer screen. i don't care about pixel count. I want grain tv. BIG grainy tv with lots of energetic noise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey cool!
Did you go to Ottowa?
thanks :)
I originally planned to be in France this week...but no Ottowa for me either:(
Awesome plane Christi! Glad to see the sock film is coming along too :)
Post a Comment