Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dire au revoir à France

The credit card that I had finally payed off a month ago...well, so long meilleur ami.

Grr I really wanted to charge my way to France this fall.But Sallie Mae is happier with me and Sprint has nothing to complain about.

Maybe I will go to Ottawa after all. It would be easier to save for it.

There must be a tour in nyc this fall...

2 comments:

Bonnie Branson said...

24.12% APR evil credit card! Yeah I wanna cut mine too. I am paying mine off but using the evil APR to force myself to ALWAYS pay it off every month...sheesh.

EVIL

Anonymous said...

woo hoo congrats christi!! =D

I still haven't gotten another credit card since I had my last one, life is good. I wish I could go to France too, I've been really into French comics lately and I have a friend there I want to visit. Plus I took French in HS and never used it. =( Boo. Well, if you really make it there bring a sketchbook and blog about it here, would be so fun to read Christi's travels. I always enjoy your writing. =)

Ottawa sounds good too tho...