I am now in my own room at the Cherokee Casino in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It's quite possible I could have simply lost $100. downstairs and had nothing to show for it. So, here I am one room across from my family who I love but just can't sleep with.
I love how they juxtaposed the stripes with the checkers. The patchworky-nature of the checkers gives the militant uniformity of the stripes a softer edge. I like it. I think it works very very well. Especially in such bold, boistrous colors, because then it's really very easy for even the lay person to see the aforementioned juxtaposition. And it's such a native color too. It feels like you could go out to a powwow and really find that comforter in those colors.
2 comments:
That's a really pretty room.
I love how they juxtaposed the stripes with the checkers. The patchworky-nature of the checkers gives the militant uniformity of the stripes a softer edge. I like it. I think it works very very well. Especially in such bold, boistrous colors, because then it's really very easy for even the lay person to see the aforementioned juxtaposition. And it's such a native color too. It feels like you could go out to a powwow and really find that comforter in those colors.
Post a Comment