I love the squiggley gesture drawings a lot...and how you made a point of adding the lips.I also like the photo of you on Dr Sketchy's right after you drank the double shot for winning the contest.
awh thank you. oh no! not the photo :P
That last one is like the monster from "Willow," but with boobies.And when does all this sexy drawing go on, anyways? I miss you guys.-Phillippe
awh hi phillippe,i think its like every other weekend in brooklyn,dr sketchy
Okay, cool. I will keep that in mind.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the squiggley gesture drawings a lot...and how you made a point of adding the lips.
I also like the photo of you on Dr Sketchy's right after you drank the double shot for winning the contest.
awh thank you.
oh no! not the photo :P
That last one is like the monster from "Willow," but with boobies.
And when does all this sexy drawing go on, anyways? I miss you guys.
-Phillippe
awh hi phillippe,
i think its like every other weekend in brooklyn,
dr sketchy
Okay, cool. I will keep that in mind.
Post a Comment