Saturday, March 04, 2006

burlesque drawing

I went to a bar this afternoon for burlesque drawing. it was pretty fun. i haven't been life drawing like i should so i only have a few pics.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's "burlesque drawing"? These are beautiful~ I especially love the first two! They all have excellent weight to them~ =)

Anonymous said...

Love the boots. I wish she could've worn them longer. We went to this place called Lucky Cat Lounge in Brooklyn, where they get burlesque dancers, models, etc to pose.
Much more exciting than a classroom.
-cynthea

Christi said...

oh yeah sorry i didnt post. alisa told us about it. here is the link


Dr Sketchy

Molly Crabapple said...

These are gorgeous! Would it be allright to post them (with a link back to you) over at http://www.evilkid.com/drsketchy/gallery.html ?

Christi said...

molly- sounds good. i will :)

Nelson Diaz said...

Im so sorry i missed the boots. This was awesome fun. I love your drawings- Espcially of the one sitting down on the stool!

-Nels

Alisa said...

I love the first one especially Christi!